The diesel flow meter is widely used for the measurement of unloaded diesel from tanker. It is available in ¼’’ to 3’’ line size. The flow range of the meter ranges from 1.0 LPH to 24000 LPH. It is lightweight and is made of cost-effective aluminum alloys. The accuracy of the meter is +/- 0.5% of reading and repeatability of 0.1% of reading. The meter has electronic digital display with weatherproof and flameproof enclosure. The retransmission output of analog 4 to 20 mA. The digital flow meter is applied for the measurement of diesel transfer from bulk tank to respective tank.
- Robust construction
- Longer service life
- Accurate measurement
- Easy to operate
- Available in 1/4" to 3" Line Size.
- Flow Range from 1.0 LPH to 24000 LPH.
- Light weight and economical aluminum alloys construction.
- Accuracy +/- 0.5% of reading and repeatability of 0.1% of reading.
- Electronic digital display with Flameproof and Weatherproof enclosure.
- Retransmission output of analog 4-20mA or RS485 Modbus Serial.