With great zeal and enthusiasm, we are working hard in manufacturing, exporting and supplying the best quality Liquid Dispensing Systems. This fuel dispenser is manufactured under ingenious professionals' guidance with the use of optimum quality components. The provided dispenser is widely used for dispensing diesel from barrel in construction sites, mining equipment, fork lifts and vehicles. Besides, we provide this Liquid Dispenser Systems at reasonable prices to our clients.
Liquid Dispensing System Features:
1) Efficient operations
2) Robust construction
3) Long life
4) Needs less maintenance
5) Accuracy guaranteed to ± 0.01 ltr per batch filling.
6) Cp/Cpk >1.66 for filling all types of liquids.
7) Built in double filtration of 150 micron.
8) Zero drip high capacity filling gun with customized spout.
9) Finger tip Start / Emr. stop function on the filling gun.
10) Built in air separator for barrel transfer application.
11) Evacuate and fill type system for clutch, brake, power steering and radiator filling.
Liquid Dispenser System Technical Specification:
: ± 0.01 Ltr per batch Cp/Cpk > 1.66
: ± 1.0% of reading
Batch Selector Keys
: 0.01Ltr-999.99Ltr User Selectable
: From barrels/Overhead Tanks/Built in Storage Tank
Built in Tanks
: 8250 L/400 L/600 L/900 L Capacity
: a)PLC : Omron/Mitsubishi/Messung/Siemens make
b)MMI : Omron/Biejer/Messung/Siemens make
: 10 year shut down condition
Batch Quantity Selector
: a) Manual selection
b) Selection thro Barcode Reader
: Pneumatically operated high capacity zero drip
: 3 Phase 415V±10% 50Hz
- Complete dispensing solution with Pump, Flow Sensor, Filter, Hose and Nozzle.
- Choice ofAC 44oV /220 V or DC 24V/12V pump power supply.
- AC/DC power supply options for Stationery and Mobile applications.
- 45 LPM output for fast diesel filling.
- 5 Meter Rubber Hose and auto shut off Nozzle standard.
- Large numeral digital display with totalizer.
- Accuracy +/- 0.5% of reading. Repeatability +/- 0.1% of reading.
- Options for delivering diesel from storage Tanks or Barrels with high accuracy.
- Diesel dispensing to company owned Vehicles and Fork Lifts in industries.
- Diesel dispensing to Construction and Mining Machines through Mobile Brouzers.
- Dispensing diesel from Barrels on small construction sites.